American Wilds – Introducing The Western Star 6900XD – MudRunner
American Wilds is a new DLC coming to Spintires: MudRunner Fall, 2018! This large DLC will introduce brand new content to the game, including several new vehicles, two new maps and a whole new location – The United States of America!
Today, we’re very excited to be talking to you about the Western Star 6900XD
A powerful road-hauler, the Western Star 6900XD is able to move loads like no vehicle before it. If you need to get your logs somewhere, and there’s a path to take it, the 6900XD is a great truck for the job, both fast and dependable.
Boasting a mighty 600 points of damage, you can afford to get reckless with the 6900XD off-road. Add the 330L fuel complement and you’ve got a strong off-road truck.
The most adapted to off-roading in American Wilds, the 6900XD can more than hold its own off-road, and will be invaluable while hauling heavy loads in the mud.
The 6900XD doesn’t handle as handily as its counterparts on road.
- Flatbed Semi-trailer: Can carry vehicles
- Fuel Cistern – Contains 1400 liters of Fuel
- Fuel Semi-Trailer – Contains 4200 liters of Fuel
- Fuel Trailer – Contains 1800 liters of Fuel
- Loader – Enables players to load Log Carriages in Hardcore Mode
- Log Carriage – Can carry Short Logs
- Log Carriage With Crane – Enables a Crane Attachment, can carry Short Logs
- Log Cart Hitch – Allows the attachment of a Long Log Cart
- Long Log Cart – Can carry Long Logs
- Medium Log Trailer – Can carry Medium Logs
- Trailer Hitch – Players can attach trailers to their trucks
- Utility Attachment – Contains 600 Repair Points, and 2 Garage Points
- Utility Semi-Trailer – Contains 1200 Repair Points, and 4 Garage PointsUtility Trailer – Contains 600 Repair points, and 2 Garage Points