Upgrade Graphics v0.3 – MudRunner
Small graphics update
– New autumn and summer grass (instead of default, new soil textures for this grass, as well as new concrete and asphalt textures (more detailed).
– The view from the cabs of default cars is now without hellish glare in sunlight (the windows are not so dull, which is why the light was on; the distortion effect on the glass still remained, but it can be turned off in the settings).
– Fixed a flying fog that glowed with a hell of a hell.
– The weather during the day is changeable, from eerie overcast to bright sunny.
– The main feature of the bright day in using for its implementation only the means of the game.
No additional gadgets are needed to improve the brightness, color, and other things such as SweetFX, etc., with which jams on weak PCs are possible (for example, I have). But if postprocessing is nevertheless required, then you can use it with this mod (the picture with SweetFX can be squeezed much more juicy, since in this mod a neutral color palette is used for color correction, that is, the picture is displayed as it is, without falling out colors as in the default palette that gives a gray picture).
In this mode, the env_lut_day_sunny__vol_uncmp.dds file is responsible for the daytime palette.
All files from the TextureCache folder should be placed in the TextureCache.zip archive in the replacement folder.
Place the classes folder in the Media folder (if the path to it is registered in the config file) or the Media.zip archive agreeing to a replacement.
Version 0.3 for Spintires: MudRunner (v18 / 10/18):
– Added SSAO shading (must be enabled in the game settings)
– Now, during the day, the weather changes – from clear to very cloudy.
Spintires Mudrunner v18 / 10/18